Read an article yesterday called “4 Exit Ramps You Don’t Want To Take.”
Here are the author’s 4 points,
- Don’t go down the path of fear.
- Keep humble.
- Say ‘no’ to sexual sins.
- Enter into grace instead of bitterness.
Here is the mental picture I came up with to help me remember these,
- Buckle the belt of truth around your waist and resist fear’s attacks
- Put one foot in front of the other as an act of faith
- Make sure you’re on the path of life
- Palms up and hands in the air because you live free!
Put all four of these together and you get a mental picture of a runner racing toward his goal – let’s be purposeful as we travel down the road of life, set free and headed towards Him. 🙂