- I made some discoveries in 2015 that changed my life for the better. Cafe au lait. In my version at home, I brew half a cup of instant coffee and add almondmilk. Travesty, I know. Sharky’s Woodfired Grill. Oatmeal with honey and cinnamon. Did you know cinnamon has antioxidant properties?
- Latest bookmarked site: Mark Bittman’s column in FastCompany on joining a startup.
- A book I didn’t know I needed, Simply Tuesday. I bought this book because they were offering free exclusive content and I figured I’d want to read Emily Freeman’s latest sooner or later. I started picking up chapters at random and her words fall right onto my heart.
- Hamsters have scent glands. After owning and raising many hamsters, I’m now finding this out. Goodness, I thought a trip to the vet was going to be necessary because my poor hamster was losing his hair, but that wet patch? Perfectly normal.
- Love on the Rocks. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (cover). The Light. Gonna Get Over You. I can’t stop humming and moving along to Sara Bareilles’ music.
- Also, Joy Williams’ earlier stuff. Cathartic. See Speaking a Dead Language, I Hate It When We Fight, Tightrope, Lover Find Your Cover, and If You Wanna Go.
What are your notables of 2015? 🙂